By joining ESSEC you also become a member of ESSEC Alumni, the network of ESSEC Group alumni – a community of more than 50,000 people who support each other across the globe. And who are there to help you define your career path, develop entrepreneurial or non-profit initiatives, and find internships in France and internationally.
Our objective, like any family, is to grow together – bearing in mind that 60% of jobs are now found through networking. Which is good news, as ESSEC Alumni’s members include CEOs, entrepreneurs and politicians, but also key figures in the social arena, the media, law and the arts. A wide spectrum of profiles to help you along the way.
FIND AN INTERNSHIP AND YOUR FIRST JOB THANKS TO THE NETWORK*
- Access to graduates via the online members’ directory, LinkedIn and Facebook groups, and ESSEC
- Alumni offices on campus Advice on how to make the most of the network
- Preparation for job interviews with graduates at recruitment fairs
- Introductions to graduates in other countries, including London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore…
- Advice from graduates through initiatives such as mentoring and Going Pro
MEET GRADUATES AND EXCHANGE ON SUBJECTS OF INTEREST
- Lunches and informal meetings with alumni
- Theme-based debates and events: digital, finance, luxury, health…
- Connecting and networking with international graduates
- The ESSEC Alumni app for instant communication with alumni based on geolocation (currently in its test phase)
- Prestigious dinners that bring together members of the ESSEC community
LAUNCH YOUR STARTUP*
- Advice from coaches on your pitch, plus legal expertise
- Mentoring by experienced entrepreneurs (ongoing)
- Advice on raising investment
- Networking with investors and other entrepreneursConseils de coachs sur votre pitch, d’experts juridiques...
For more information, please feel free to contact our Campus Manager :
01 34 43 28 61
* These services complement, while not replacing, those provided by the Careers Service and ESSEC Ventures.