The voice of the alumni network for the past decades, Reflets ESSEC Magazine is published 5 times a year and available in paper and electronic versions. With an average circulation of 15,000 copies, it is distributed to graduate subscribers, students and members of the school’s faculty and administrative staff, as well as to institutions, media, company directors, human resource directors, recruiters and partners.
Inside the magazine you’ll find:
- Reports, surveys and platforms giving a voice to faculty and graduates on issues of public interest
- Expert advice from the ESSEC Alumni career service and headhunters
- Interviews and portraits of alumni with exceptional or original career paths
- A portfolio of entrepreneurs and business acquirers
- Alumni news: appointments, distinctions, publications, initiatives, personal ads, press reviews…
- ESSEC Alumni news: events and conferences, exclusive promotions, editorials from the president
- ESSEC Foundation news: agenda, activities, results
- ESSEC Business School news: rankings, programs, association activities, reports from the Les Mardis de l’ESSEC debating society
Also, you can publish your own corporate communication in the advertorial section.
If you want to submit articles, suggest subjects or propose interesting profiles, get in touch! Find the relevant contact person in the following list and send us your proposal. If your idea is taken up, they’ll get back to you with requirements and deadline.
Reflets ESSEC Magazine
François de Guillebon / email@example.com
For articles in the News, Interviews, Special Reports, Magazine and Experts sections
Louis Armengaud Wurmser (E11) / firstname.lastname@example.org
For articles in the Good Reads, Entrepreneurs, Life Paths and Network sections
Thierry Germe (E60) / email@example.com
To communicate on your appointments or press mentions
For your personal announcements (births, marriages, deaths etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising: email@example.com
ESSEC Publications (Manager)
Philippe Desmoulins (E78) / firstname.lastname@example.org
For issues related to ESSEC Publications (e.g. subscription, mailings – paper and electronic – general information…)
To subscribe, click here!