FOCUS BRAZIL: Business & Opportunities
Thursday, March 15th, 5:30 pm - 7 pm
Learning Lab (Cergy campus)
Discover Brazil from a unique business, sociological and economic perspective !
Ask all your questions and network with ESSEC Alumni sharing their Brazilian experience.
Tap into the expertise of our partners from FGV live from Sao Paulo.
FOCUS BRAZIL, in partnership with NOISE Association, ESSEC Alumni and FGV EAESP, will be followed by a cocktail.
- Noémie CLARET (E06), Ex-Havas Sport & Entertainment Brazil, now a social entrepreneur in Paris,
- Agnes GOMES, Latin America Business Developer at Paris Chamber of Commerce,
- Ludovic de GROMARD (E12), Founder of chance.co
- (to be confirmed) Benoit PAPY (E87), Director M&A Latam VEOLIA Water Technologies
Live from Brazil:
- Tales ANDREASSI, Professor and Vice Dean at FGV-EAESP,
- Edgard BARKI, Professor at FGV-EAESP,
- Yvan BERNARDIN (E91), ESSEC Alumni President Brazil,
- Virginie FERNANDEZ (C94), HR Director at LVMH for LATAM, Caribbean, Africa
Please register here before March, 14th (Wednesday), noon, as places are limited!Register